Stream C is the compact array solution for real-time 3D mapping of underground utilities and features. Thanks to increased level of accuracy provided by a massive antenna array, Stream C is able to automatically detect pipes and cables. Daily use of Stream C is aided by ergonomic features including electronic ride height adjustment, options to tow manually or with a small vehicle and a motor assisted drive wheel. Stream C is available in both Basic and Advanced configurations.
STREAM C BENEFITS
- High Productivity: surveys only need to be performed in one direction to ensure optimal detection for both longitudinal and transversal pipes.
- No advanced training needed: the system automatically detects and locates the position of pipes in real time and displays them on screen.
- Reduced user fatigue: thanks to electronic ride height adjustment and a motor assisted drive wheel.
- Facilitates large surveys: the system can be towed manually or with a small vehicle, increasing the acquisition speed (up to 6 km/h).
STREAM C FEATURES
- Massive array of 34 antennas in two polarizations: this enables an accurate 3D reconstruction of the underground utility network to be created in a single scan.
- Automatic Pipe Detection (APD): real-time automatic detection of
buried pipes and cables
- Compact size: Stream C’s small dimensions enable it to survey areas inaccessible to larger array systems while maintaining the same accuracy.
- Robust construction: built to the highest standards and with hardwearing materials so that it can be used in harsh, demanding environments.
- 3D radar tomography: real-time tomography on a GPS or total station assisted cartographic background.
- Professional subsurface survey: pipes, cables and buried objects can be automatically transferred to CAD and GIS formats, allowing a complete subsurface GIS based digital map to be quickly produced.