Aladdin is a highly portable dual polarized radar for examining the internal structure and features, both near the surface and at depth, within concrete and masonry. It can provide 2D and 3D images of objects in concrete such as shallow and deep rebars, voids, pipes and cables. It can also enable the inspection of concrete for thickness and integrity as well as provide 2D and 3D location of rebars and cables. Aladdin’s advanced processing software offers a range of filtering, processing, visualization and interpretation tools and provides standard printing and image export functions.
- Faster surveys: dual polarization allows scans to be performed in just one direction, halving acquisition time.
- Better penetration: able to penetrate below the first level of rebars with the dual polar antenna.
- High resolution real-time 3D imaging.
- Extremely flexible user operations with a light easily transportable radar unit and a wireless link.
- Dual Polarized:
Aladdin is equipped with two 2GHz antennas polarized perpendicular to each other. The dual polarization enables deeper surveying, providing images of both shallow and deep features.
- Immediate 3D imaging in the field:
By just pressing a button the 3D tomography of the surveyed area is available in the field in real-time.
- Pad survey guide:
Patented survey kit that aids the acquisition of accurate scans which allows the creation of 3D images of the highest resolution. Alternatively a paper or plastic survey grid can be used.
Stream C is the compact array solution for real-time 3D mapping of underground utilities and features. Thanks to increased level of accuracy provided by a massive antenna array, Stream C is able to automatically detect pipes and cables. Daily use of Stream C is aided by ergonomic features including electronic ride height adjustment, options to tow manually or with a small vehicle and a motor assisted drive wheel. Stream C is available in both Basic and Advanced conﬁ gurations.
- High Productivity: surveys only need to be performed in one direction to ensure optimal detection for both longitudinal and transversal pipes.
- No advanced training needed: the system automatically detects and locates the position of pipes in real time and displays them on screen.
- Reduced user fatigue: thanks to electronic ride height adjustment and a motor assisted drive wheel.
- Facilitates large surveys: the system can be towed manually or with a small vehicle, increasing the acquisition speed (up to 6 km/h).
Stream C Features :
- Massive array of 34 antennas in two polarizations: this enables an accurate 3D reconstruction of the underground utility network to be created in a single scan.
- Automatic Pipe Detection (APD): real-time automatic detection of buried pipes and cables
- Compact size: Stream C’s small dimensions enable it to survey areas inaccessible to larger array systems while maintaining the same accuracy.
- Robust construction: built to the highest standards and with hardwearing materials so that it can be used in harsh, demanding environments.
- 3D radar tomography: real-time tomography on a GPS or total station assisted cartographic background.
- Professional subsurface survey: pipes, cables, and buried objects can be automatically transferred to CAD and GIS formats allowing a complete subsurface GIS-based digital map to be quickly produced.
SEE THROUGH CONCRETE STRUCTURES AND REVEAL TRUE DATA
Construction and service companies as well as civil and structural engineers can improve the way they locate rebars, voids, post-tension cables, cavities, conduits and any other objects buried in the structure before cutting or drilling into the concrete.
- Clearer and faster surveys: First and deeper levels of rebars detection thanks to the system’s dual antenna polarisation.
- Safe drill in the surveyed structure: Improve safety before cutting or drilling into concrete with rebar/void automatic insight capabilities.
- Fully-visible, multi-touch display: data displayed on the screen are never obscured by the handle or the user’s hand.
- Simplified data interpretation: optimal decision-making supported by visualisation of acquired data in 3D models
- Increased data accuracy: an automatic position and navigation system eliminates all manual, error-prone paper grids.
- Advanced data visualisation: augmented reality for 3D data visualisation and sharing, in real time or intervals after acquisition.
- Automated data acquisition & analysis: automatic detection of the first layer of rebars and result exportation.
- Flexibility anywhere: lightweight, compact, drop resistant and transportable system for any user operations and construction sites.
The complexity of underground utility network is continually increasing. Obtaining precise informations of subsoil conditions is more and more crucial to increase safety by lowering the risk of accidents caused by utilities rupturing during excavation, pipe deterioration and geologic risks.
Opera Duo is the First-Class Ground Penetrating Radars (GPR) for locating underground pipes and cables of any material including non-conductive pipes and fiber optics. Just few clicks to understand soil conditions and no calibration, adjust or manual settings to do.
Opera Duo Benefits :
- High Data Quality
- Real Time Results
- Dual Frequency for better penetration and Data Resolution
- Fast Acquisition (Camera Grid)
- Easier Target Interpretation
- Seamless Systems Integration
Opera Duo Features :
- Fusion with visual data and inspection
- Automatic Pipe Tracking
- Accurate Positioning
- Fusion of GPR and EML data
RIS Hi-BrigHT is a unique ground penetrating radar (GPR) solution specialized for the early detection of deterioration in concrete bridge decks. Due to its innovative design and sophisticated software tool, RIS Hi-BrigHT revolutionizes GPR bridge inspection, allowing:
- Measurement of pavement, concrete slab and asphalt thickness.
- Detection of areas affected by corrosion.
- Location of deck slab and protective concrete damage.
- Location of reinforcement cover depth and thickness.
- Delamination detection.
- Automatic detection of rebars.
RIS HI-BRIGHT BENEFITS
- Unique and complete bridge deck evaluation, able to assess the bridge deck condition without the use of any other devices.
- Easy interpretation of data using software specifically designed for bridge analysis.
- Reduction in blocked traffic due to a ten times reduction in survey time.
- More accurate planning and reduced bridge restoration costs.
RIS HI-BRIGHT FEATURES
- Massive antenna array: Two rows of eight double polarized 2 GHz antennas provide highly detailed 3D underground tomography.
- Dual polarization: Dual polarization increases depth of penetration and quality of the imaging.
- Fast data collection: RIS Hi-BrigHT is 1 meter wide and can scan abridge with passes in a single direction. The time needed to inspect a bridge is reduced by 16 times compared to a single antenna ground penetrating radar.
- Automatic generated moisture maps: The post processing software is able to automatically generate a map of the bridge deck’s general moisture zone
RIS MF Hi-Mod is a robust high performance multi-use ground penetrating radar system capable of scanning large areas in a short period of time and providing an accurate 3D view of the subsoil with a high resolution and depth of penetration. RIS MF Hi-Mod provides a complete end-to-end solution from the initial data acquisition in the field to final output production in the form of CAD or GIS maps. RIS MF Hi-Mod’s software includes automated tools which reduce the time taken to produce meaningful and unambiguous results.
RIS MF HI-MOD BENEFITS
- End to end procedure ensuring professional results in mapping underground utilities and anomalies.
- High productivity with specific software tools for automatic target recognition and transfer to CAD/GIS maps.
- Highest detection percentage level, combining longitudinal and transversal scans and several frequencies.
- Modular array, easy to set up and reconfigure in the field.
- Deep and shallow antennas in one compact box: Two antennas in the same box, with the option of choosing 200 MHz & 600 MHz or 400 MHz & 900 MHz, help the operator to locate pipes and cables by providing the proper frequency for a specific search parameter. It provides a real-time display of deep and shallow antennas on the same screen.
- Modular: Antenna boxes can be quickly added in “chain connection” while in the field (no tools required) with up to 8 in operation simultaneously. As a result, the system is able to work in any available space.
- 3D radar tomography: Multi-frequency data fusion and a consolidated procedure to collect the data enable accurate 3D images of the subsurface to be achieved, helping the operator to distinguish individual anomalies and buried targets.
RIS Hi-Pave is a ground penetrating radar solution designed for high speed road and/or runway assessment surveys. The system is able to operate with several antennas at the same time providing a complete assessment of conditions, including:
- Pavement thickness measurement.
- Surface, base and sub-base road course assessment.
- Detection of cavities, voids and delamination.
- Detection of subsurface water saturated areas.
- Airport runway condition assessment.
RIS HI-PAVE BENEFITS
- Pavement status evaluation for new road construction (comparing completed pavement, grade and sub grade against design specifications).
- Periodical status monitoring of road and runaway conditions for preventive maintenance.
- High-speed GPR solution and semi-automatic layer detection software tools, minimizing survey and processing time.
- Flexible solution that can integrate up to 8 GPR antennas
RIS HI-PAVE FEATURES
- Horn Antennas: Hi-Pave is equipped with air launched horn antennas that can be used without contact with the surface.
- Speed: Hi-Pave is the fastest ground penetrating radar for road evaluation. It can reach up to 260 km/h with a single antenna configuration and 10 cm data sampling or 130 km/h with a dual antenna configuration and 10 cm data sampling.
- Semi-automatic procedure for layer recognition: The post processing software uses a semi-automatic procedure to collect information of road subsurface layers.
- Modular: Hi-Pave can operate with up to 8 antennas in a chain connection using the same control unit.
The RIS One & RIS Plus system represents a versatile approach to the professional requirements of subsurface profiling. The system meets a wide range of needs with a large variety of antennas which can be set up in either a single or multichannel configuration with a number of single or dual frequency antennas in a chain connection. Applications that RIS One & RIS Plus can be used for, include:
- Underground tunnel inspection and condition assessment
- Bedrock and lithological profiling
- Fracture characterization
- Ground water profiling
- Foundation and pile measurements
- Borehole investigations
- Snow and ice thickness measurements.
- River bed profiling Borehole antenna survey
RIS ONE & RIS PLUS BENEFITS
- Compact and lightweight antennas
- Excellent data quality
- Highest flexibility in multi-channel chain connection
- High stacking thereby improving penetration depth
- Wireless link to keep track of the survey path and the location of buried object.
RIS ONE & RIS PLUS FEATURES
- The largest range of antennas in the ground penetrating radar arena: IDS GeoRadar have a comprehensive set of antennas from 25 MHz to 3 GHz, including multi-frequency, borehole and horn antennas ensuring that the right equipment is available for the right application.
- More than 8 hours of autonomous use: IDS GeoRadar’s radar control unit has the lowest power consumption in the ground penetrating radar market.
- Flexible: The multi-channel DAD control unit can drive any IDS GeoRadar antenna and up to 8 antennas in a chain connection simultaneously enabling the use of custom configurations.
SRS is an integrated radar array system specifically designed for the inspection of railway ballast quality and to aid with the restoration and maintenance process. SRS offers a non-destructive train mounted solution which can be operated at high speed (over 300km/h), doesn’t require crews working on the track and doesn’t entail line temporary closures. It provides a continuous inspection of ballast thickness, locates areas with insufficient bearing capacity, differentiates between clean and fouled ballast and detects sections with drainage problems.
SRS SAFE RAIL SYSTEM BENEFITS
- Improved track maintenance decision making.
- Increased rail network management profitability due to continuous monitoring.
- Cost reductions in track investigation procedures, maintenance and renewal operations.
- Easy interpretation of ballast status through the use of automatic tools.
- Minimized survey time due to high-speed GPR solution.
SRS SAFE RAIL SYSTEM FEATURES
- High speed: The SRS ground penetrating radar for ballast inspection can reach more than 300 Km/h with 12cm scanning steps.
- Dedicated post processing platform: Dedicated post processing software will guide the user through the interpretation of the data and detection of subsurface layers in a semi-automatic way.
- Video Camera and GPS: The SRS solution can be integrated with a video camera, GPS and a Doppler radar encoder in order to provide the exact location of a scan and save time in post processing.
Stream EM is a vehicle towed radar solution for extensive 3D mapping of underground utilities and features. To accomplish this task it uses massive arrays of multi-polarized, multi-frequency antennas. The use of a massive array enables it to perform fast scans of large areas while maintaining a high level of accuracy. Being multi-polarized provides optimal detection of both longitudinal and transversal features without the need to perform multiple scans.
STREAM EM BENEFITS
- Cost and time reduction with no need to block trafficor perform surveys during the night.
- Increase in accuracy with a detection accuracy of as little as 5 cm (2 inches).
- Increase productivity and able to detect every buried target.
- Highly modular structure allows it to be reconfigured to map sidewalks and difficult to access areas.
STREAM EM FEATURES
- Massive array of 40 antennas in two polarizations: This results in accurate 3D modeling of the subsurface and ease of detecting buried targets and anomalies. The use of both polarizations provides optimal detection of main and junction pipes at the same time.
- Speed: Stream EM can be towed by a vehicle up to 15 km/h (9 mph) and can be run continuously without blocking traffic.
- Accurate to as little as 5 cm (2 inches): Stream EM can be interfaced with GPS or a total station in order to accurately geo-locate the surveyed area and to individually distinguish all pipes, cables and anomalies detected.
- Professional subsurface survey: Pipes, cables and buried objects can be automatically transferred to CAD and GIS formats allowing a complete subsurface GIS-based digital map to be produced in just a few days. Highly accurate view of pipes
- Advanced acquisition and navigation software with real-time tomography and survey control with parameter editing.
Stream X is a vehicle towed ground penetrating radar solution for extensive 3D mapping of buried structures and geological features. With its 2 m wide swath, high speed and unsurpassed resolution, Stream X is the ideal solution for mapping large archaeological sites, detecting underground structures, pipes and tanks, identifying and mapping cavities or even locating unexploded ordnance.
STREAM X BENEFITS
- Cost savings in underground investigation procedures while also providing more information on what is buried underground.
- Increased performance: Able to detect the presence and shape of anomalies present in the soil.
- Fast and accurate survey even in rough terrain.
- High productivity: up to 1 hectare/hour and a dedicated post processing platform.
STREAM X FEATURES
- Massive array of antennas: Stream X can be equipped with three different array configurations from 16 to 48 antennas. Antenna spacing can be as low as 4 cm; three times better than other competitors.
- Different frequencies (200 MHz or 600 MHz): Stream X can be equipped with a 16 antenna 200 MHz array in order to achieve the best penetration or with a 48 antenna 600 MHz array to maximize resolution.
- Mechanical frame: A solid mechanical frame which has been tested in several rough terrain conditions and harsh environments.
- 3D tomography: The most defined underground 3D model currently available.
- Advanced acquisition and navigation software with real-time tomography and survey control with parameter editing.